PDA

View Full Version : Are You Going to Hell?

everstill
11-11-2008, 08:43 PM
Are you going to Hell?

“Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.” (Luke 12.32)

If most everyone believes in God, how is that a little flock?

“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” (Rom. 10.9)

When have you ever confessed this to anyone or said you believed this or tried to lead someone to Christ?

“Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven.” (Matt. 10.32)

“For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures” (1 Cor. 15.3).

“For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God” (Rom. 3.23).

If you don’t accept you’re a sinner in need of salvation, Jesus is God, uncreated, died on the cross for your sins and resurrected, you will go to Hell.

If you wonder why you don’t even try to lead anyone to Christ it’s because you don’t have the Holy Spirit in your spirit, since you are not born-again.

"No one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again." (John 3.3)

If you are not going to see God’s kingdom, then Jesus proclaims, you “shalt be thrust down to hell” (Luke 10.15).

Churchwork
11-11-2008, 10:15 PM
Step 1 Fact: There has to be an uncreated Creator because nothing in nature happens all by itself.
Step 2 Fact: That which is uncreated is eternal, and that which is eternal is all-knowing, outside space and time.
Step 3 Fact: You have free-will since you can choose either way. Experientially we employ our free-choice all day long.
Step 4 Fact: God foreknows your free-choice because He is all-knowing.
Step 5 Fact: You are a sinner; otherwise jails, for example, would not be needed.
Step 6 Fact: If you choose to not to accept Christ, you shall die in your sins and get to spend eternity in hell. Lucky you.
Step 7 Fact: Since you are appointed once to die, you get this one life to decide what you want, either heaven through the ransom paid by Christ and His resurrection or an eternal condemnation in Hell.

It's all about your choice. Good choosing!