PDA

View Full Version : 6,666,666,666 People May-June, 2008

Churchwork
03-01-2009, 09:29 PM
Did you know the population was 6 billion, 666 million, 666 thousand, 666 people in 2008 at some point between the 5th and 6th month of this year? Talk about a sign of the times! 2008 had a negative GDP of 6%. The lending rate in China is 6.66%.

"The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven. He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, [It will be] fair weather: for the sky is red. And in the morning, [It will be] foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O [ye] hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not [discern] the signs of the times?" (Matt. 16.1-3)

"And of the children of Issachar, [which were men] that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them [were] two hundred; and all their brethren [were] at their commandment." (1 Chron. 12.32)

Spencer
07-15-2009, 08:50 PM
The population was once at 666,666,666 too but nothing happened then. It's cute how you jump at every little coincidence.

Churchwork
07-16-2009, 12:17 AM
The population was once at 666,666,666 too but nothing happened then. It's cute how you jump at every little coincidence.
Though it was possible Jesus could have returned at 666,666,666 there was still a time when He could have returned sometime after 666,666,666,666 (say sometime this century). But He certainly will not return when the population is 666,666,666,666,666 since Earth could never sustain that size.

Why didn't He return at 666,666,666? For the simple reason the prophesy had not been fulfilled. Israel had not become a nation again which happened in 1948 and reclaim Jerusalem which occurred in 1967.

What did happen in the 19th century with this population of 666 billion? The Reformation which was "justification by faith"; but Satan came in to change it from justification by faith to a cult today who call themselves the Reformers (Calvinists) and claim the reformation was not justification by faith but the teaching you are irresistibly regenerated which causes you to repent and believe in Christ rather than having had the choice to repent and believe to be regenerated.

Do you see how deceitful Satan is? Many people call themselves Christians but they are no more saved than you are. In fact, they have received far greater grace than you and they still reject God for their "false Christ" so their Hell will be far greater than you will experience.

Though I would not wish even my worse enemy to go into the nicest place that exists in Hell. They and you would rather reign in Hell than submit yourselves to God in Heaven.

Your choice.

Churchwork
07-16-2009, 04:41 PM
If the prophecy said the the population would reach that number on that date. THEN it would be impressive. But no, It was bound to reach 6,666,666,666 sometime. If the number of the beast was 6,689,324 you'd flip out when it reached that too. If I predicted that rain on the last Friday of a month was a sign of the end times, eventually it would happen and I could say its a sign of the end times. What you need to understand here is nothing extraordinary has happened.

Though God could do it easily enough in His creation, it would contradict His word which says nobody knows when Jesus will return. He comes like a thief in the night. To me a contradiction is not impressive but unethical. Silly hypotheticals and naturally reoccurring events are meaningless for prophecy, but the mark of the beast is not. Did you know the entire bar code that identifies a person and all his major characteristics are in these 3 sets of 666's, and the one 6 represents the continent? This is extraordinary. You just weren't looking at in the proper light. Each group of 666s together represent a way to break down all human being on the planet.

Spencer
07-16-2009, 04:50 PM
Once again, you have entirely missed the point of my post and gone off on some tangent about hell. Well done.
There are millions of numbers in the world right now. populations, interest rates, GDP's. 666 is just a number, it WILL show up. That doesn't necessarily mean anything.

To address your other point. Some Christians will suffer worse than a nihilist in hell? Pascals wager just got way trickier. Seriously, why should i beleive what you say? It might turn out that your beliefs land you deepest in hell. My position seems to be the safest to far (not to mention the easiest)

Churchwork
07-16-2009, 05:16 PM
Once again, you have entirely missed the point of my post and gone off on some tangent about hell. Well done.
There are millions of numbers in the world right now. populations, interest rates, GDP's. 666 is just a number, it WILL show up. That doesn't necessarily mean anything.
Hell is part and parcel of God's plan and what He is going to do in response to those who take the mark of the beast. Actually, you are still missing the point. John in Revelation 13 points to 666 as Neron Kaisar in Aramaic, for it is the number of a man; but Scripture also talks about the mark of the beast and it was not until now that the full bar code with its 3 sets of 666s and continental code 6 fit the needed requirement for the full identification of all human beings on the planet. This is quite extraordinary. This could not have existed before, because each person requires 3 sets of sixes to identify them (which outline our various characteristics and locations), but not only that, you needed a continental single number as well. Can you see how this supersedes your thought that it is merely any old number. You need to think. Think with a proper spirit not by the flesh.

To address your other point. Some Christians will suffer worse than a nihilist in hell? Pascals wager just got way trickier. Seriously, why should i beleive what you say? It might turn out that your beliefs land you deepest in hell. My position seems to be the safest to far (not to mention the easiest)
I never said a Christian will suffer worse than a nihilist will in Hell, for all Christians are going to the New City. A Christian can't lose eternal life, so why confuse? What you meant to say is false Christians. A false Christian is not a Christian, for he is false. When you start from a premise of bearing false witness, all your theories fly out the window such as your comment about Pascal.

You should believe this fact because it doesn't come from me as your theories come from your self, but they come from God in His word which He has proven by the proof God exists and the proof Jesus is God. Whereas you point to your self's desires and delusion, I point you to Christ.

You present no challenges to the 4 Step Proof for God (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/perfectproof.htm) and the Minimal Facts Approach (http://biblocality.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2256) proving Jesus is God.

Spencer
07-16-2009, 09:49 PM
Ok, explain why all human beings are now represented by 3 sets of 6's and another 6.

Second they CLAIM to be Christian just as you do. As far as I know you could be the false christian in this.

Third your perfect proof fails. It is based off of the assumption that sin exists. Since God must exist for sin to exist, your argument is circular. If there WAS such thing as sin you'd need a good way to measure it. Can you explain how you've managed to gather data abou8t the amount of sin in the universe over 6000 years?

And stop giving me infractions for calling Jesus a liar, if you have the truth on your side you should be able to win this with logic, not by abusing your admin powers.

Churchwork
07-16-2009, 11:12 PM
Ok, explain why all human beings are now represented by 3 sets of 6's and another 6.
It's on a youtube video the exact breakdown that exists in the implant people are already taking today. I'd have to go search for it.

Second they CLAIM to be Christian just as you do. As far as I know you could be the false christian in this.
That's why you are suppose to compare to Scripture. The Bible even says to test the Apostles.

Third your perfect proof fails. It is based off of the assumption that sin exists. Since God must exist for sin to exist, your argument is circular. If there WAS such thing as sin you'd need a good way to measure it. Can you explain how you've managed to gather data abou8t the amount of sin in the universe over 6000 years?
The dictionary uses a definition of sin without any mention of God. If sin didn't exist, there would be no need for jails; that's a good way to measure the worst sins. You are presupposing God.

And stop giving me infractions for calling Jesus a liar, if you have the truth on your side you should be able to win this with logic, not by abusing your admin powers.
I only gave you one infraction for calling Jesus a liar and it was only 1 permanent point until you repent.

RevJWWhiteJr
09-06-2009, 07:07 AM

U.S. - 307,374,270

World - 6,782,413,460

08:07 (Central Time) Sep 06, 2009

:cool::

Churchwork
09-06-2009, 03:41 PM
The reason why 666,666,666 does not point to the consummation of this age was because it had no space for the continental code. But 6,666,666,666 has the number in front for the v-chip implant to designate what continent you reside in.