PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Parties and Harbingers in Every Sphere

everstill
10-14-2009, 08:43 PM
As you know Paul talks about spiritual and carnal or fleshly Christians, and all Christians are born-again: once-saved-always-saved. So my question is, do all Christian fulfill or maintain the condition presented in Revelation 3.10? "BECAUSE THOU didst keep the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the HOUR of trial, THAT HOUR which is to come UPON THE WHOLE WORLD, to try them that dwell upon the earth" (Rev. 3.10). Is it clear that the what it is to come upon the whole world is the seven-year Tribulation (Daniel's last seven)? Therefore, to escape the hour of trial that is to come upon the whole world would be by the first rapture "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) before the trumpets of the Tribulation commence (Rev. 8.7ff). Death is no blessing or hope, nor can God promise that saints they won't be martyred during the Tribulation to keep them through.

Who can say all believers are watchful, prayerful (Matt. 24.42, Luke 21.36) and keep the word of His patience (Rev. 3.10)? Therefore, wouldn't you agree that first rapture is according to readiness just as there are advanced parties and harbingers in every sphere? Because only the Philadelphia Church was an overcomer church and it is one of seven churches, the estimate is that 1/7th of the Church alive at the first rapture will be "taken" (Matt. 24.40-41) and not "left" (1 Thess. 4.15-17) to pass through the time of testing of the Tribulation. My prayer is you would not be silent about this anymore, but concede and acknowledge you agree with the first rapture that is according to readiness and not a foregone conclusion for everyone who is born-again since Revelation 3.10. Luke 21.36 and Matthew 24.42 clearly present conditional statements.

A conditional statement to escape the hour of trial necessitates some believers enter into the Tribulation, so Rev. 3.10 disproves pre-trib onlyism. This same condition disallows rapture at the end of the Tribulation (post-trib) because all believers would be raptured at the end and none would be left. This condition also prevents pre-wrath onlyism because the hour of trial pertains to the whole Tribulation period and because it would not make much sense to leave some saints to have to pass through the last 24-37 months where 1/3 of the people of the earth die (Rev. 9.18). There is no reason to suspect a first rapture after 47 months into the Tribulation rather than at the beginning of the Tribulation with most of the Church to pass through the nuclear holocaust. This, therefore, conclusively proves approximately 1/7th of those alive at first rapture will be raptured and 6/7ths plus the rest asleep will be taken up before the bowls are poured near the beginning of the 7th trumpet.