PDA

View Full Version : Exasperated Condition of Man is Not Totally Unable

AlwaysLoved
08-20-2016, 01:04 AM
Braxton Hunter used one word to describe man does not seek after God, no, not one! What does that mean? I think it means nobody keeps the law, but the word Braxton used is Paul is showing the "exasperated" condition of man not Total depravity (Total inability).

Braxton uses key words like "wooden" to describe the Calvinist's take on such passages. I would add the word "stiff".

AlwaysLoved
08-20-2016, 02:32 AM
Braxton finds unique words or phrases to describe man is dead. "On death row", "condemned"; "separation from God"; "stay of condemnation".

We shouldn't "bolster one term to the exclusion of another" when we say man is dead.

Watchman Nee says "disassociated from life", "cessation of communication with environment" and "rendered insensitive".

AlwaysLoved
08-20-2016, 02:45 AM
I wouldn't want to be in heaven with a Calvinist because they will keep priding themselves over me that they are better than me because their god irresistibly selected them and not me. I had to repent and believe in Christ to be saved. I had to genuinely come to the cross whereas the Calvinist did not. He gets a free ride without having to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated.

Calvinists are so lost. The Good News is good news for who? You'd be an abusive parent for blaming a child for something they were forced to do.

Faithful
08-20-2016, 03:09 AM
The god of Calvinism is putting a blindfold on people with no eyes.