PDA

View Full Version : Jesus is the Ransom for All Whosoever is Willing

Churchwork
07-31-2018, 01:27 AM
[Job 33:19-25 KJV] 19 He is chastened also with pain upon his bed, and the multitude of his bones with strong [pain]: 20 So that his life abhorreth bread, and his soul dainty meat. 21 His flesh is consumed away, that it cannot be seen; and his bones [that] were not seen stick out. 22 Yea, his soul draweth near unto the grave, and his life to the destroyers. 23 If there be a messenger with him, an interpreter, one among a thousand, to shew unto man his uprightness: 24 Then he is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit: I have found a RANSOM. 25 His flesh shall be fresher than a child's: he shall return to the days of his youth:(Job 33.19-25). [1Ti 2:5-6 KJV] 5 For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. [Dan 10:18-19 KJV] 18 Then there came again and touched me [one] like the appearance of a man [Jesus Christ], and he strengthened me, 19 And said, O man greatly beloved, fear not: peace [be] unto thee, be strong, yea, be strong. And when he had spoken unto me, I was strengthened, and said, Let my lord speak; for thou hast strengthened me.