PDA

View Full Version : The Wall is Real

Parture
08-15-2018, 10:41 PM
When I first heard of the wall I thought this was barbaric or just metaphorical. But the stats say 90% or more now don't get through. The border patrols all say it works. And Trump will make Mexico pay for the wall. The wall is just one thing; more evil crap is going to happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBLiVaKdY9Q

Bottom line: the world is heading towards a fascist dictator and will make Hitler look like child's play.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? ... 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. (
2Th 2:3-5, 8-12 KJV)