PDA

View Full Version : Hal Lindsey Picked the Wrong Day for Jesus' Death

Mark
04-05-2020, 09:37 PM
Hal you're wrong. 3 days and 3 nights means Jesus was captured by Israel Thurs. By being placed in the heart of the land, the land representing Israel, so he was captured by the Pharisees of the land. Thus, Thurs, Fri, Sat night, and during the day Thurs, Fri, Sat are 3 days and 3 nights. Jesus died on Friday, not Thurs. How can someone as lowly as me realize you are a fraud on this matter and that YOU WILL NEVER REPENT of your false teaching!!! How can I know this? Yet I know it to be true. Only Friday works for His death since April 1 Gregorian is Friday Nisan 14 Passover, and April 1 Gregorian is April 3 Julian. God told me Satan uses men to entice other men. Hal has a false teaching that if others adhere to it shows their being swooped up by those false teachers. False teachers place a fig leaf to find out which people will accept his deception so he can take advantage of them and buy his products on tv and his website. I rebuke Hal Lindsey in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

So the false Jesus died on Thursday. The true Jesus died on Good Friday. Therefore, Hal worships a false Christ.

https://www.hallindsey.com/