• Have Dinner With Jesus Just One Evening

Many Atheists, Muslims, Hindus and Buddhists will say that if Jesus showed Himself before their very eyes and convinced them or performed some miracle that they would accept He is God, died on the cross for the sins of the world and was resurrected the third day.

I really doubt that. My question is, how do you know this Jesus is the same Jesus of two thousand years ago? Does not the evidence of 2000 years ago stand on its own to prove Jesus is God? And if Jesus were to return personally to you right now then how could that be Jesus since the Jesus proven 2000 years ago is the one who said when He returns we will all know it.

"For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be" (Matt. 24.27).

"Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him..." (Rev. 1.7).

"Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven" (Acts 1.11).

"And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which [is] before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, [and there shall be] a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south" (Zech. 14.4).

So let me get this right, you want Jesus to perform a parlor trick just for you? Isn't that selfish? What you are telling me is if a Jesus displays himself before you and does adequate enough tricks according to your selfish wants, you will accept him as the Jesus of 2000 years ago?

Isn't that contradictory? You're claiming you will accept the historical Jesus based on a false Jesus that presents himself to you today? That's crazy. So illogical! Do you really think you are being intellectually honest with yourself?

The reason Jesus is not here now is because you killed him, or people like you you killed, so you don't want Him here, otherwise you would not have killed Him.

So He will return when we really need Him like the first nation He presented Himself to was Israel who were enslaved for 400 years. They had an ear to hear then when no one else would.

The Tribulation will shortly come to pass, only then will Jesus return in Person.

See, that's how it works! That's reality.

In my experience trying to talk logically to an atheist or believer in any other religion is futile, because they have already made up their mind. What you have to do to convince someone to believe in Christ is draw them to the Person indwelling in you by the Holy Spirit.

The only way to show someone saving grace is to show them that it is no longer you that live but Christ in you. And the only way to do that is, let Jesus live out His life in you. And the only way to do that is consecrate yourself deeply in the word of God. That requires you to turn the tv off, turn the computer off, stop eating out, stop all the other entertainment you are involved in and so on. Simply read God's word like you never have before.

Only then will you manifest the life of Christ in you. It's not so difficult if you apply yourself. His yolk is easy.