• Churchwork

by Published on 03-13-2011 01:34 AM     Number of Views: 2606 
    1. Categories:
    2. 2015 to 2022

When the fig tree starts showing its leaves like Israel a nation again in 1948, we know Jesus' return is soon. With the Tetrad in 1948/49 and 1967/68, something is going to happen at the Tetrad 2014/15. The next is not till 2582/83. At the very least we know the Temple will begin construction by then. But could the Tribulation also begin then? After all there are 2,520 days from Feast of Trumpets in 2015 to Tisha B'Av in 2022 (not for 2014-21 nor 2016-23). The odds for the Tetrads to fall on these two dates in the 20th century is 1 in 100,000 because only one century since Christ had two feast Tetrads, so that is a 5% chance for two to occur in the 20th century, and a 2% chance to occur on one of the dates and 1% on the remaining date. 5% x 2% x 1% = 1 in 100,000.

According to Rev. 6.12 a unique lunar eclipse must also occur before the Tetrad. Nov. 3, 2013 is the H3 Hybrid Solar Eclipse, the 4th since Christ. That's rare enough. 3 prior eclipses divided by over 2000 years is approximately 1 in 700. Combined with the Tetrad that brings us to a 1 in 70,000,000 chance that this is a coincidence.

It gets even more improbable when you account for the "great earthquake" in Rev. 6.12 that precedes the H3-Tetrad combo. The H3-Tetrad combo is the first since Christ and first time on record that I know of. With the Haiti earthquake in 2010, we observe the 2nd worst earthquake in history by death toll, 5th worst natural disaster by death toll, and the highest deaths per capita of all the top natural disasters. The odds come 1 in 2010, so combined with the signs in the heavens (Luke 21.25) our calculation is 2010 x 70,000,000 equals 141 billion.

This is revelation Jesus returns on a Sunday so that raises the certainty to 985 billion to 1. And uniquely in 2022 Tisha B'Av is on the Sabbath so whenever that happens it is commemorated the day after instead on the Lord's day. That raises the odds to an astounding 6.9 trillion to 1.

The big question on everyone's mind is does the Tribulation start in 2015 in addition to the Temple having to begin construction by 2014? If so the Temple would need to be completed by April 20, 2016 in the 4 day inspection of the lamb, so there are 2300 days left to Tisha B'Av Aug. 7, 2022 according to Dan. 8.14.

Let me tell you how I come to the confident conclusion the Tribulation and first rapture according to readiness (Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10) must take place on Sept. 14, 2015 Feast of Trumpets.

It all hinges on Ps. 90.10 which says the span of our lives is 70 to 80 years so 70 years from 1948 is 2018 and 80 years is 2028. I feel splitting the difference is fair, so by 2023 at the latest Jesus returns in Person.

Corroborating data includes the world oil supplies of 900 billion barrels. At a conservative average of 100 million barrels a day of demand, that's 37 billion barrels a year. That leaves 24 years of oil left to get to the last drop. 24 years from 2010 is 2034. When the demand in 2030 is 120 or 130 million barrels of oil a day and the supply drops to less than 50 million barrels a day, it doesn't take a genius to realize the greatest war this world has ever seen will take place, and that war will occur long before 2030 rolls around, so time wise the Great Tribulation fits perfectly with our fossil fuel problem. The Great Tribulation begins with the 1st woe Feb. 25, 2019 and runs for 1260 days to Aug. 7, 2022 when Jesus returns. 1/3 of the people of the earth are going to die in nuclear holocaust (Rev. 9.18) and armies of 200,000,000 (v.16) will congregate in the middle east over oil. But if you are saved and you keep the word of His patience, are watchful, prayerful, and keeping the conduct of Matt. 5-7, God will receive you up to "the throne" (Rev. 7.9) in 3rd heaven before the trumpets of the Tribulation commence (8.7ff).

You can see the vital importance of this message to "overcometh" since the time is short. You can't wait 20 or 30 years or more to become spiritual, since the Tribulation is Sept. 14, 2015 to Aug. 7, 2022.
    by Published on 03-08-2011 12:35 PM     Number of Views: 5564 

To add forums to this list and their major doctrinal teachings, please contact us. And correct me if you feel I made a mistake.

Haven't found any Christian forums, that is, forums that promote:
    1) dividing of spirit, soul and body;
    2) osas arminian;
    3) partial rapture;
    4) gap restoration; and
    5) Scriptural locality.
    I believe Christians will be judged for hanging out on false Christian forums as their primary internet fellowship.

carm.org is not Christian because it is calvinist, amillennial, bipartite and false tongues gibberish babble.

christianforums.com is not Christian because it is non-OSAS, amillennial and controlled by the Roman Church.

raptureready.com is not Christian because they are pretrib rapture onlyists.

christianity.com and crosswalk.com - not sure what they are except profiteers, but anti-amillennial posts are deleted.

bibleforums.org are amillennial and non-OSAS.

talkjesus.com viciously Calvinist.

worthychristianforums.com - more Calvinism.

gracecentered.com are amillennial.

christianityboard.com - bombarded by Calvinists.

christianforumsite.com - anti Calvinist and anti Amillennial posts were deleted.

christianteenforums.com - the moderator was a Calvinist with a picture of John Piper.

Where are the premillennial, partial rapture, OSAS Arminian, tripartite man, gap restoration and Scriptural locality forums?

Your reward will exist by associating yourself with Biblocality Forums and not with these others.

Truly we are a "little flock" the body of Christ (Luke 12.32).

Sources:
    http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/errors.htm
    http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/wsf2.htm
    by Published on 03-06-2011 02:44 AM     Number of Views: 2620 
    1. Categories:
    2. Old Man Crucified

Knowing this, that our old man was crucified with him, that the body of sin might be done away, that so we should no longer be in bondage to sin. Romans 6.6.

The sin here points to that sinful nature which reigns in man. The old man speaks of the self which delights in listening to sin. And the body of sin means this body of ours which is sin’s puppet and which actually sins. Thus sin reigns within as master. It directs the old man to cause the body to sin. The old man represents all which comes from Adam; the old man naturally inclines toward sin. He it is who steers the body to sin. In order for us not to sin, some have suggested that the root of sin needs to be eradicated from within; whereas others have expressed the thought that we must harshly suppress the outside body. Yet God’s way is totally different from man’s. He neither eradicates the root of sin nor ill-treats the body; instead, He deals with the old man. "Our old man was crucified with him."

If you ever wonder why you are unable to defeat and overcome your selfishness it is because you have not appropriated God's salvation. You may have thought in your head these things but they have not touched your innerman. Why is that? Because there is a necessary condition that needs to be fulfilled which is consecration and trust in these accomplished facts. I have really died with Christ. My old man has really been crucified. Therefore, I can really put to nought the deeds of the flesh.

If any man would come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. Mark 8.34.

We do not know what the way of the cross is. We do not realize that all which comes our way is permitted by God. Whatever is against our will, whatever causes us to be misunderstood, makes us suffer, blocks our way, or shatters our hope is a cross given by God to us. Yet how do we face such a thing? Do we resist in heart? Do we complain to people? Do we long to avoid these difficulties?

Whenever God allows a cross to fall on us, He has a particular reason. Each cross has its spiritual mission, that is to say, it is sent to accomplish something special in our life. If we endure according to God’s will—as the Lord Jesus endured the cross (noting, however, that His cross is to atone for sin whereas ours is not)—our natural life will be further dealt with and we shall have a greater capacity for being filled with the resurrection life of the Son.

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deluding your own selves. James 1.22.
    We often misunderstand the word "do." We take it to mean that after we have heard and known the word of God we must try our best to do what we have heard and known. But this is not the meaning of "do" in the Bible. True, we need to will to do what we have heard. Yet the "do" of the Scriptures is not the doing with our own strength, it is ...
    by Published on 02-27-2011 07:06 AM     Number of Views: 2062 
    1. Categories:
    2. Partial Rapture

In order to understand Matthew 24 and 25, it is essential to have a clear knowledge of the subject of rapture. For it is one of the most important matters in this last hour. Unfortunately it is greatly misunderstood by many. Rapture is the same as the word “receive” found in John 14.1-3. It does not signify the idea of “climbing up” to heaven but of the Lord receiving us to heaven. Hence rapture is a specific term used to denote His receiving us at His soon return.

There are different views on rapture among believers. Some say (1) that the whole body of the saved will be raptured before the Great Tribulation; others believe (2) that the whole body of the saved must go through the Great Tribulation before they are raptured; while still others feel (3) that a part of the saved will be raptured before the Great Tribulation and a part of them will be raptured after the Great Tribulation. There are mainly these three schools of interpretation on the subject; yet merely because any one of them is different from the one you hold to does not give you any warrant to denounce the different view as heresy. It is wrong to withhold fellowship simply for this reason. Well-known believers are found in all three schools.

Of the first school mentioned, names can be cited such as J. N. Darby, William Kelly (C. H. Spurgeon once said that Kelly’s brain was as large as the universe), R. A. Torrey (who later changed to a post-tribulation rapture view), Phillips Brooks, James Gray, Arno G. Gaebelein, J. A. Seiss, C. I. Scofield, and so forth. Of the second school, there could be listed such names as George Muller (who first believed in pre-tribulation rapture), A.J. Gordon of Boston, A. B. Simpson, W. J. Erdman, W. G. Moorehead, Henry Frost of Canada, James Wright, Benjamin Newton, and so on. And as to the third school, we have names such as Hudson Taylor, Robert Chapman, Robert Govett (Spurgeon praised his writings as having light a century ahead of his time and as being full of gold), G. H. Pember, D. M. Panton (the “prince of prophecy”) and others. None of the three schools can completely ignore the others, yet only one is correct. Let us therefore examine them with fairness, having the attitude of a judge and not that of a lawyer.

I. Reasons given by the first school - that is to say, by the adherents of a pre-tribulation rapture - are presented in the following paragraphs.

A. 1 Thessalonians 1.10 “The wrath to come” - This is the Great Tribulation. Since the Lord Jesus will deliver us from the wrath to come, we must be raptured before the Great Tribulation. Also, 1 Thessalonians 5.9 “For God appointed us not unto wrath” - Once again this “wrath” has reference to the Great Tribulation. Let me say, though, that such an interpretation of “wrath” here as being the Great Tribulation is incorrect. How do we know that this wrath must necessarily ...
    by Published on 02-25-2011 10:25 PM     Number of Views: 1640 
    1. Categories:
    2. Healing

The Way to Seek Healing

How should men seek healing before God? Three sentences in the Gospel of Mark are worth learning. I find them especially helpful, at least they are very effective for me. The first touches upon the power of the Lord; the second, the will of the Lord; and the third, the act of the Lord.

a) The Power of the Lord: “God can.” “And Jesus asked his father, “How long has he had this?’ And he said, “From childhood. And it has often cast him into the fire and into the water, to destroy him; but if you can do anything, have pity on us and help us.’ And Jesus said to him, ‘If you can! All things are possible to him who believes”‘ (9. 21-23). The Lord Jesus merely repeated the three words which the child’s father had uttered. The father cried, “If you can, help us.” The Lord responded, “If you cant Why, all things are possible to him who believes.” The problem here is not “if you can” but rather “if you believe.”

Is it not true that the first problem which arises with sickness is a doubt about God’s power? Under a microscope the power of bacteria seems to be greater than the power of God. Very rarely does the Lord cut off others in the middle of their speaking, but here he appears as though He were angry. (May the Lord forgive me for phrasing it this way!) When He heard the child’s father say “If you can, have pity on us and help us,” He sharply reacted with “Why say if you can? All things are possible to him who believes. In sickness, the question is not whether I can or cannot but whether you believe or not.”

The initial step for a child of God to take in sickness therefore is to raise up his head and say “Lord, you cant” You remember, do you not, the first instance of the Lord’s healing of a paralytic? He asked the Pharisees, “Which is easier, to say to the paralytic, “Your sins are forgiven,’ or to say, “Rise, take up your pallet and walk’?” (Mark 2.9) The Pharisees naturally thought it easier to say your sins are forgiven, for who could actually prove it is or is not so? But the Lord’s words and their results showed them that He could heal sickness as well as forgive sins. He did not ask which was more difficult, but which was easier. For Him, both were equally easy. It was as easy for the Lord to bid the paralytic rise and walk as to forgive the latter’s sins. For the Pharisees, both were as difficult.

b) The Will of the Lord: “God will.” Yes, He indeed can, but how do I know if He wills? I do not know His will; perhaps He does not want to heal me. This is another story in Mark again. “And a leper came to him beseeching him, and kneeling said to him, “If you will, you can make me clean. Moved with pity, he stretched out his hand and touched him, and said to him, “I will; be clean’ “ (1.40-41).

However great the power of God is, if He has no wish to heal, His power shall not help me. The problem to be solved at the outset is: Can God?; the second is: Will God? There is no sickness as unclean as leprosy. It is so unclean that according to law whoever touches a leper becomes himself unclean. Yet the Lord Jesus touched the leper and said to him, “I will.” If He would heal the leper, how much more wills He to cure our diseases. We can proclaim boldly, “God can” and “God will.”

c) The Act of the Lord: “God has.” One more thing must God do. “Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou taken up and cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that what he saith cometh to pass; he shall have it. Therefore I say unto you, all things whatsoever ye pray and ask for, believe that ye receive (Gr. received) them, and ye shall have them” (11. 23-24 ASV). What is faith? Faith believes God can, God will, and God has done it. If you believe you have received it, you shall have it. Should God give you His word, you can thank Him by saying, “God has healed me; He has already done; it!” Many believers merely expect to be healed. Expectation regards things in the future, but faith deals with the past. If we really believe, we shall not wait for twenty or a hundred years, but shall rise up immediately and say, “Thank God He has healed me. Thank God, I have received it. Thank God, I am clean! Thank God, I am well.” A perfect faith can there fore proclaim God can, God will and God has done it.

Faith works with “is” and not “wish.” Allow me to use a simple illustration. Suppose you preach the gospel and one professes that he has believed. Ask him whether he is saved and should his answer be, I wish to be saved, then you know this reply is inadequate. Should he say, I will be saved, the answer is still incorrect. Even if he responds with, I think I shall definitely be saved, something is yet missing. But when he answers, I am saved, you know the flavor is right. If one believes, then he is saved. All faith deals with the past. To say I believe I shall be healed is not true faith. If he believes, he will thank God and say, I have received healing.

Lay hold of these three steps: God can, God will, God has. When man’s faith touches the third stage, the sickness is over.
    by Published on 02-24-2011 03:34 AM     Number of Views: 2738 
    1. Categories:
    2. Runing the Race

We can't lose eternal life if we are saved but we can lose the reward of reigning in the 1000 years.
    Know ye not that they that run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? Even so run; that ye may attain. 1 Corinthians 9.24.
    Soon after a person is saved he is set by God on a specific course that lies ahead of him. The entire life of a Christian can be likened to running a race. Yet this is not a racing towards the goal of eternal life. On the contrary, only the person who has eternal life is qualified to run. No, the result of this race is that some of the participants are to be crowned while others will not be.

What is meant by the crown? The crown represents the kingdom. It signifies reigning, having dominion and glory. And thus to obtain the crown means to gain the kingdom—that is to say, to reign with the Lord Jesus. For a Christian, having eternal life is already a settled matter, but having the kingdom depends on how that Christian runs.
    by Published on 02-21-2011 10:36 AM     Number of Views: 1456 
    1. Categories:
    2. Consecration and Breaking

He commanded the multitudes to sit down on the grass; and he took the five loaves, and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed, and brake and gave the loaves to the disciples, and the disciples to the multitudes. Matthew 14.19.
    If the loaves are not in the Lord’s hands, He cannot bless. After blessing, there must be the breaking. How people love the blessing but abhor the breaking. How can the 5,000 men be filled if there is no breaking? And how can the Lord break the loaves if they are not given over to His hand? The Lord always takes our consecration for real, and so He starts to break us. Sometimes after consecration there will come extraordinary things, such as the losing of someone you love or the losing of wealth. This is an indication of breaking, for breaking will not occur until you are consecrated.
    For thus shall be richly supplied unto you the entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. 2 Peter 1.11.
    Immediately after the Great War in Europe, a great celebration was held in London. The war had just been concluded, and the soldiers had returned home for a triumphant march. As the soldiers marched on, the sound waves of applause and praise flowed incessantly. Rank after rank had passed by until suddenly the air was explosive with the tremendous waves of even greater applause and praise. Many who watched were moved to tears. And at one point the nobility saluted and the king removed his crown. And why? Because immediately behind the marching ranks came carrier after carrier of soldiers who had lost their limbs or had been terribly wounded in body!

Those who have suffered on earth and have forsaken something for the sake of Christ, they shall receive much on that day just as had the wounded soldiers received much during that triumphal march; louder applause, higher praise, and greater glory.
    Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast