Calvinists say they are totally deprave which means they say they can't choose the cross and not only that they cannot, but they never would. So there you have all people that ever lived who never choose the cross and never could.

Logically, therefore, the god of calvinism has to and will make some people to choose the cross by saving them first or giving them faith to cause them to believe while others not, and this is all done without regard first for their choice. To me that sounds like a robot, and arbitrary, because this god does not care what you decide as he decides for you. This is not my god.

I think God can do better than that. I know He can. He wants to walk with us as sovereign beings with authentic free-will, not pretend free-will, for we are made in His image which never ceases to exist. When man fell he did not cease to be made in God's image.

God of the Bible is my God in which He predestinates by foreknowing our free-choice: a conditional election, unlimited atonement, resistible grace, for preservation of the saints.

This way God saves neither agrees with Presbyterians, Lutherans, Roman Church, Methodists, Baptists, Puritans, Eastern Orthodox, Messianics, or any other major denomination that I am aware of. I guess that is why the Bible says don't divide the body of Christ on doctrine by saying I of Cephas or I of Apollos. Don't even say I of Christ the Bible says for that is like saying you are non-denominational, priding yourself as such. God does not divide the body of Christ based on denominations or independent non-denominations. How then does God divide the body of Christ? According to the church of Ephesus in the churches of Asia minor or the church of Jerusalem in the churches of Judea. Who can deny this?

Amen.