Where did I say the age of men is the age of the universe? Why bear false witness? Rather, I said if the universe always existed, mankind would have approximated into that past eternity, so that we would have had more than enough time to not still be sinning to the extent we still do along the exponential progression of conscience we clearly observe. In the law of Calculus anything approximating into an infinity can be deemed as such (even though technically it is not). It's like saying from our perspective and viewpoint if there are 10^40,000 or 10^100,000 it is effectively infinite and more than enough time to move along the exponential progression of conscience we have seen in just these past 6000 years. I don't think you are being intellectually honest with yourself for obviously you gloss over this.

The universe proves the uncreated must exist since all things in nature have a cause. Therefore, nature itself needs a cause. And the uncreated is whom we call God.

Since you can't show any silliness aren't you being silly? Silly lame excuses you make for yourself.

Christians aren't Calvinists. Don't blame God for your choice to go to Hell. God will not prevent the salvation of someone on account of the many such as yourself who want to go to Hell. You can blame Him, but it is your own fault. Time to grow up! God did everything He could do, provided all the grace that could righteously be given, and yet still many want to go to Hell. How sad for them and you.