As I understand William Lane Craig and Alvin Plantinga, they are both not Christians since they both teach non-OSAS.

They reject true free will because true free will must be allowed to have the choice to give one's life to Christ to keep us for we can't keep ourselves saved.

But the free will of Plantinga and Craig says you can't have this choice. You can one day yet lose your salvation according to the god they gave their lives to--an idol in their own image of great success in the world of works.

The Holy Spirit tells me in the word of God that eventually everyone would lose salvation by their works, so no body would go to heaven or could remain in heaven if what Plantinga and Craig believed was true.

Nonetheless, I do accept OSAS Molinism (not non-OSAS Molinism). However, I am aware of the limitations of Molinism in that though it tries hard to reconcile God's infinite foreknowledge with free will, I believe it can never fully succeed since this is the domain of God's ability to know.

Possibly we will never know how God does this. It might be true we are not even capable of understanding how He could do this.