Lydia was not saved before she heard Paul's message in Acts 16:14. Yes, it says she "worshipped God", but the Greek word translated "worshipped" there is "sebo", the same word that is rendered "worship" in Mat. 15:9 and Mk. 7:7. Acts 16:14 says God opened her heart to respond effectually to Paul's message; she was baptized immediately thereafter (vs. 15), which shows that her response was salvation.

God never asks anyone to repent or to believe; He commands those things (Acts 17:30, Mat. 11:28, Mk. 1:15, Rev. 22:17c & d). Mat. 11:28, Mk. 1:15, and Rev. 22:17c & d are in the imperative mood in the Greek, which means those statements are commands, not invitations. Rev. 22:17 says that he who is "athirst" should come; totally depraved, unregenerate man never is thirsty for salvation; he is satisfied with his own sin, drinking it like water, his thirst being satiated already (Job 15:16). Do you need proof of total depravity? What saith the Scriptures (NKJV)?

Job 15:16: "How much less man, [who is] abominable and filthy, Who drinks iniquity like water!"

Psa. 51:5: "Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, And in sin my mother conceived me."

Psa. 58:3: "The WICKED are estranged from the womb; They go astray as soon as they are born, speaking lies."

Eph. 2:1-3: "And you He made alive, who were DEAD in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the SONS OF DISOBEDIENCE, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were BY NATURE children of wrath, just as the others."

Jer. 17:9: "The heart [is] deceitful above all [things], And desperately wicked; Who can know it?"

Jn. 3:27: "A man can receive NOTHING unless it has been GIVEN to him from heaven."

Jn. 6:65: "No one can come to Me unless it has been GRANTED to him by My Father."

Acts 11:18: "Then God has also GRANTED...REPENTANCE to life."

Acts 13:48: "And as many as had been appointed to eternal life believed."

Jn. 6:28-29: "Then they asked him, "What must we do to do the works God requires?" Jesus answered, "The WORK of God is this: TO BELIEVE in the one he has sent."'

Phil. 1:6: "He who has begun a good WORK in you will complete [it] until the day of Jesus Christ."

Eph. 2:8-9: "For it is by grace you have been saved, through FAITH-and THIS NOT FROM YOURSELVES, it is the gift of God-not by WORKS, so that no one can boast."

Phil. 1:29: "For to you it has been GRANTED...TO BELIEVE in Him...."

What do Jn. 5:24 and Jn. 6:40 say? "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who HEARS My word AND BELIEVES in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who SEES the Son AND BELIEVES in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day." Spiritually, man sees and hears BEFORE he believes, he having been regenerated, having been made alive in Christ; he is no longer dead, separated from God (Isa. 59:2, Jn. 9:31a), and therefore God can hear him, spiritual communication can happen (Jn. 10:27-28). The Pharisees could not hear Christ spiritually, because they were unregenerate (Jn. 8:43, 47). Regeneration takes place according to God's own sovereign will (Jn. 3:8, Jas. 1:18), not according to man's will (Jn. 1:13).

You quoted Deut. 10:17 to show that God is impartial. That's the point; He is impartial, His election is unconditional, not based on anything seen in man, but only on His own sovereign will (Rom. 9:16, 18). If his election were based on any good ever having been seen in man, no one ever would be saved; man is totally without merit apart from God's grace (Job 15:16, Jn. 15:5c).

You continue to judge other men's hearts. Regarding this, what saith the Scriptures (NKJV)?

Mat. 7:1-2: "Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you."

James 4:12: "There is one Lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy. Who are you to judge another?"

You have accused me falsely of unbelief and of heresy, which I now forgive in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ by His grace (Jn. 15:5c) per His command (Mk. 11:25-26). I also bless you in His Name by His grace per His command (Rom. 12:14).