Re: chickfangen @ Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by chickfangen
If your god does not need a cause and is timeless, we can apply this to a multiverse
A multiverse exists as time and space. God exists outside of time and space. Since the cause is timeless, spaceless and uncaused your multiverse theory falls on its head.

We never have seen evidence and we never have seen the real face and there is really no reason to believe it.
It's illogical you demand to see that which you can't see which is timeless and spaceless. But by the evidence which you don't challenge we know God exists. We even have God's Son enter His creation and prove He is God by the resurrection proof which can't occur naturally.

It could be everything and does not need a personality (don't invoke the bible its written by hallucinating people)
The proof I have given you makes no mention of the Bible, but simply observing nature we know God exists. The Bible states this as the proof also in Rom. 1.20. But God is so gracious He even goes beyond that and gives us the resurrection proof of God the Son.

The DM-4 psychology manual says there is no such thing as group hallucinations, so you're trying to invoke them is delusional on your part.

You are not God so God is not everything. Again, your arrogance and self-exaltation is showing its true colors.

Alright lets discuss the synthetic bacterias now.
Your desire to make synthetic bacteria real bacteria has not been accepted by the scientific community. At best it is just putting machinery into a cell to make it look real like adding an mechanical heart. Moreover, in order to form a real bacteria you would need to do so unintelligently by mixing and mashing of atoms to randomly produce a replicating organism.

There has not been enough interatomic interactions in the history of the universe to even make that possible. I realize you disagree with theoretic physicists who state these facts, but I will concede to their intelligence and not yours since you just don't have the credentials and what they say makes sense.