Sick Stalker Case Solved

Someone (a grown adult) has been stalking me by leaving brutally grotesque messages on my answering machine (5 messages so far), and he keeps calling, but we stopped using the answering machine. We of course, will need to get call block.

The phone number of the stalker is 718-487-1050 which has been *57 for the police each time.

The mp3's have been saved and submitted to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. The officer in charge of this case called the number and spoke with the phone company about tracking down the phone number. We have the ability to figure out who the phone number belongs to through New York state's directory assistance, even though the phone number does have a lock on it, if we take this next step against this person's threats.

If you have any additional information about tracing this phone number, please submit your information by clicking "Contact us" at the bottom of the forum. If any private investigators want to do independent research to help me out, it would be greatly appreciated so we know who we are dealing with here. I could provide you with additional information such as his IP address and actual city.

We are living in a very sick world! Satan is the god of this world. And this stalker is a very sick person who needs to be regenerated by the Holy Spirit. His accent sounds utterly evil as well as the inflections he uses. His voice swirl sounded a bit like Robert Deniro's in "Cape Fear."

If you would like a copy of the mp3's to verify this person's voice if you suspect someone [Feb. 22, 2006...we now know the Stalker is "Untohim," the moderator at thebereans.net], you may request the audios [if you still want to compare it to Untohim's voice or the voice of the person Untohim hired]. Other people are searching who is calling from this number from Queens, Brooklyn, NY - it is apparently a calling card, and used to conceal identity.

Some of the phrases in a very agitated manner that this person uses are as follows. Perhaps these expressions are used by someone you know who might do something like this or talks like this.

He kept saying “this is Watchman Nee, your old buddy [in a kiddy like fashion]; I am raised from the dead, I want to talk to you." This is part of his issues. For a grown man, he seems psychologically like a little boy, when he was trying to rhyme Watchman Nee with “Oly oly oxen free" and kept saying "bad boy," projecting himself.

"You sick little pud." “Bald-headed little piece of crap.”

“You’re going to get a visit from somebody.”

“You stay off the internet Troy Brooks.”

“Are you trembling there below the kitchen table” and “ki…coffee table.”

“I wonder how long this message be?”

“Coming after you buddy. Stay off the internet.”

“Crying under the table baby still.”

He keeps complaining about the expense of the call: “This is expensive,” this call he is making on a “satellite phone.” Good! I hope it costs him $100/mo. to call me.

“Troy, you need to check your email pretty soon, Troy.” “Not right now, a little later [stuttering]…later. Maybe in about an hour.” He never did send the email of his demands.

“Check your email, there is going to be some instructions Troooyyy on what YOU need to do" and apparently if I do not do them, then “You need to know that in person by someone very big.” I will be made to do them one way or another, yet I will not comprimise God's will or my life in Christ.

In 5 messages in 2 days, he said my name more than 100 times.

He even said he was blocks away from where I live and he was about to come visit me this weekend. He never did.

“Something a little more drastic Troy” is apparently suppose to happen, addressing me as “you bald-headed little prick.”

“This is only going to get worse Troy.” “Troy Brooks, you have pissed some people off Troy Brooks."

This stalker is, indeed, a very bad man and would have a history of this behavior. He has done it before, and he will do it again (to someone else). He will get worse and won't repent. This is the nature of evil. You can't reason with someone like this, just as when Jesus said nothing to such revilers when they were absurdly belligerent and plotting to kill Him.

This information has been preserved on two web servers also as well as submitted to the search engines.

The initial possible suspects were: a calvinist, G. Richard Fisher, a leeist or lsm/lc owner, an atheist/agnostic about the 4 Step Perfect Proof for God, an historicalist, and particularly two forum owners (Erwin Loh, Matt Slick, or some other hostile forum owner) that could have hired someone to do this. Because of what is written on these people or groups, this then would be their reaction. Though Pentecostals are deceived it is not in their character to act like this. I am also told privately by several people that the atheist site, 4chan.org, is behind the 3000+ IP's per day that were hitting the forum with every kind of grotesque picture and reviling words. They alone account for why there was 185 people on Biblocality Forums at one time. They plan gang attacks periodically (obviously because of the truth shown that exposes they are bad people), but I have figured out how to prevent their sick attempts. Someone really ought to shut them down. How could a web host company condone this activity? Others deceived could react also, who disagree with certain questions when registering to Biblocality Christian Forums (including the 15 additional questions under Edit Profile).