The God Particle

I can see rapture in the Graviton, a particular string that gives us gravity which is not tied down to our universe like other strings. The Graviton string is a closed loop. It seems as though gravity is incredibly weak, but in fact it is just as strong as the electro-magnetic force. It only seems weak because it is constantly escaping our universe whereas the other strings are tied down to our universe.

If you could escape our universe through Gravitons, you could visit other dimensions and return like Christ did, and just as Enoch and Elijah were raised who shall return to die as the Two Witnesses.

In string theory, if it is true, strings are tied down vibrating bands which can not escape the membrane. Each end of the band is tied down to the universe membrane we are on. In M theory (the unified theory), in which we are on one of the dimensions called a membrane, of the total Brane, there must be 11 dimensions according to the math supposedly. The greatest scientist in the world today who invented the M theory, who is said to be Einstein's successor, devised the M theory with all its glorious calculations.

There is time, three directional dimensions, and 6 other dimensions. 1 extra dimension is added to round out the theory because the 6 dimensions are just different ways of looking at the same thing. It doesn't make sense to me either: how can there be different membranes if they are really just different ways of looking at the same membrane we are on? If they are merely different ways of looking at the same thing, then there would not be different dimensions.

Scientists say when two of these large universe membranes collide (which are themselves just expanded vibrating strings) with one another, another universe is created, but when scientists propose this idea, the calculations don't seem to work they say. Nor do the calculations work when taking the whole universe of our membrane and squeezing it down into an virtually infinite mass of the smallest space. Everything goes haywire.

I would like to propose at this time because of these complications that may never be resolved, that it is possible string theory is an untruth. But the spiritual essence of the idea there are some things in creation that can escape creation through Gravitons as did Christ ascend and promised His soon return, would still be valid due to the idea that Gravitons do seem to escape. If this is true about the science of it, then the science would indeed agree with the ascension of Jesus.

Many are so convinced in this escaping Graviton that a humongous particle collider has been build to collide two atoms to produce all kinds of particles. The result being if there is any missing particles, that would be the God particle or the particle to God. They are searching for Sparticles. Apparently there must be an opposite particle to each known particle such as Neutrons, Protons and Electrons, and these opposite particles are called Sparticles.

If I need any correction in my limited understanding, please correct me here at Biblocality Forums.

M stands for the Matrix theory (as in the movie) and S stands for Spartacus (like the movie), relying on one's own strength rather than God's grace and leading of the Holy Spirit.

There is also the problem of asking ourselves what are the quarks or strings made up of? And what are they made up of? So on and so forth. It seems like a never ending quest so instead, God stipulates some things He simply won't reveal to us, for we are not God and can not understand some things. We are not built to know everything.

We are inevitibly again brought to the 4 Step Perfect Proof for God of the Bible. God wants us to get deeper into His Word - the 66 books of the Bible. It is in our overcoming by the Holy Spirit's application of the power of the cross in our lives, that God the Father will give us a righteous resurrection in His Son. Even now, His children are resurrected in spirit awaiting resurrection of the body.

This is what is at the heart of God's desire: to walk with those who choose His life. Others choose not His life so they shall not be resurrected unto unrighteous, but, separated by the 1000 years of the millennial kingdom, at GWT to be judged and eternally separated into perdition away from God and His people. It's quite sad really, but we are told we won't always shed a tear for them and will even be forgotten when we are in the new city in the new earth.