"The Father sent the Son to be the Savior of the world" (1 John 4.14). The mistake White makes regarding this verse is to deny unlimited atonement ad hoc, and focus instead on passages that clearly refer to the blessings God has planned for the elect.

It is only to be expected that Paul and other inspired writers of Scripture would remind the redeemed that Christ died for them and that the Father delivered Christ to the cross for the sake of the elect. Such passages, however, do not in any way imply, much less declare, that Christ's death was only for them and not also for the sins of the whole world. If so, these passages would contradict the many other verses that declare in the plainest language that Christ did indeed die for all.

If the redeemed are grateful to Christ for dying for their sins proves that He died only for them, then the same reasoning would establish that Christ loved only Paul and died only for him, since Paul gratefully declares too, "I am crucified with Christ...the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me" (Gal. 2.20).

The moral bankruptcy and fallacies in logic and lack of love in calvinism will burn in hell for all eternity.