Okay, I-first and foremost- want to say that I have no problem with any belief system whatsoever, be it Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hindu, Buddhist, whatever, but something I cannot stand is unacceptance of these religions. I personally do not have a belief in God, and this is kinda why I'm here. I want to make sure that non-believers are not disrespected the way that we do not disrespect you.

Right, I do not believe in God, but does this matter? We are all people here, and I can't stand that people of any faith feud with each other in the way that they do, especially the frivolous arguing between believers and non-believers.

We, as a group of non-believers, CANNOT STAND when someone says that we are going to Hell for not believing.

We CANNOT STAND it when someone says they are going to Hell for having different beliefs such as Hinduism etc.

We CANNOT STAND it when someone says that, just because someone is homosexual, that they are going to Hell.

This is ridiculous. I think that anyone who says or believes these things, whether they believe in God or not, are the true forces of evil in this world. There is more than what you choose to accept, and I beg that you see this and re-examine yourself.

We, as non-believing philosophers, refuse to accept this ridicule.