'Repent, and believe in the gospel' (Mark 1.15). If sufficient grace is not given to all, then how can Jesus call you to do this? Calvinism violates the law of non-contradiction.

If you say this is God's permissive will and not His decretive will, how can a loving God say one thing but mean another? Calvinism violates the law of non-contradiction.

'Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out' (Acts 3.19). Peter said these words to repent which precede conversion/regeneration/forgiveness, so a person is not regenerated before repentance and faith. Calvinism violates the law of non-contradiction.

'Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life' (Rom. 5.18). This is a parallelism-the same all men! All men can be justified whosoever is willing, so how can God irresistibly impose salvation on some and pass over others? Calvinism violates the law of non-contradiction.

Does God offer us salvation when He says 'come unto me' (Matt. 11.28) because we have free-will: 'whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely' (Rev. 22.17)? If you are still a Calvinist, how can you be a Christian? Calvinism violates the law of non-contradiction.

Do you believe Jesus died for the sins of all? "The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!" (John 1.29); "we know that this is indeed the Christ, the Savior of the world" (John 4.42); "we have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son as Savior of the world" (1 John 4.14); "He Himself is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world" (1 John 2.21); "He, by the grace of God, might taste death for everyone" (Heb. 2.9); "Since we believe that Christ died for everyone, we also believe that we [Christians] have all died to the old life we used to live" (2 Cor. 5.14); "...we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe" (1 Tim. 4.10); "For God so loved the world...that the world through him might be saved" (John 3.16,17). How many more ways must God say it on your terms to convince you to believe in Him?

"What must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you shall be saved" (Acts 16.30-31).

"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance" (2 Pet. 3.9). If God is not willing that any should perish, He supplies sufficient grace to all to give us all the opportunity to be saved by grace through faith, whosoever is willing. Calvinism denies this, violating the law of non-contradiction.

It's not about me, me, me, me; but us, us, us, us, for God made us all in His image. Amen.